We provide you with two magnificent days through Luxor & Aswan tour from El-Gouna to enjoy the terrific attractions in these two cities including Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut & Karnak Temples, then you will get an unforgettable tour in Aswan through which you will visit the High Dam, the Unfinished Obelisk, and Philae Temple. Don’t miss our offer and hurry in booking your trip to the Land of Pharaohs.
Starting from 310 $.
2 Days Luxor and Aswan Tours from El Gouna is More Than Enough to Explore The Living Wonders of Egypt
The beauty of Egypt cannot be measured or quantified by any means. The video does a great job of reflecting the enchanting immortal wonders of Egypt but nothing beats the real thing. Listen to the true calling of destiny and cast your eyes on the purest definitions of ancient, allure and natural.
- Tour Location Will Be In Luxor and Aswan.
- Tour Duration for 2 Days / 1 night.
- Tour Availability Every Day.
- Pickup Point and Drop Point Will be at Your Hotel.
- Luxor & Aswan Tour from El Gouna Highlight:
- Day 1: Karnak Temples - Hatshepsut Temple - Valley of The Kings - Colossi of Memnon.
- Day 2: Philae Temple - Unfinished Obelisk - Aswan High Dam.
First Day: Visting Luxor Attractions - Transfer to Aswan
Our representative will pick you up from your hotel in El-Gouna and accompany you in an A/C vehicle to start your Luxor & Aswan tour from El-Gouna the awesome attractions in Luxor starting from Valley of The Kings that represents all the greatness of the ancient tombs of the pharaohs.
Then you will get a lovely chance to visit the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut to see the decorations inside and learn all about the reign of this amazing pharaoh who ruled as a man. Now you will be transported to visit Colossi of Memnon, which stand against all the time factors and stood to show the greatness of the ancient construction. They are two large stone statues of (Amenhotep III).
Enjoy your delicious lunch now at a local restaurant and then head to visit Karnak Temple whose column hold cultural heritage from the ancient time. After that, you’ll be transported to Aswan for overnight at a 5* hotel.
Second Day: Visting Aswan Attractions - Back to El-Gouna
You will start the second day of your Luxor & Aswan tour from El-Gouna with a terrific breakfast and you are going to check out your hotel to visit the Nubian city “Aswan”, meet its lovely people and visit its great attractions including Aswan High Dam that was built to save the Egyptian attractions in Aswan from the flood. After that, you will head to have a look at the mesmerizing Unfinished Obelisk that was built during the reign of Queen Hatshepsut to complement the Lateran Obelisk.
Finally, you’ll pay a visit to Philae Temple which was dedicated to goddess Isis, the goddess of beauty and love.
After having your lunch, you will transfer to Aswan train station to catch the 1st train to Luxor then transfer from Luxor to your hotel in El-Gouna by A/C car.
Remember that there are many other terrific activities to do & destinations to go in Egypt, so don’t forget to visit our Egypt tour packages if you prefer to spend more than day tour in Egypt or if you didn't find your dream vacation from El Gouna, then check our El Gouna tours and choose your excursion.
- Pick up from your hotel in El-Gouna and return.
- All of your transfers are through a private air-conditioned vehicle.
- All the places mentioned in the itinerary with tickets provided by us.
- Expert tour guide will accompany you all through your trip.
- Mineral water on board the vehicle during the whole of your trip.
- 2 Lunch meals during your trip.
- One Night accommodation at a 5* hotel in Aswan.
- Train Tickets from Luxor to Aswan & return.
- All taxes & Charges are already paid.
- Things that haven’t been mentioned in the itinerary.