“Trips in Egypt” provides exclusively Cairo & Luxor tours from El Gouna to enjoy terrific time in Cairo & Luxor so that you enjoy their tourist attractions and have unforgettable memories in the Land of Pharaohs. In Cairo, you’ll get the chance to visit the Great Pyramids Complex, the spectacular Sphinx & Valley Temple, and of course the most astonishing Egyptian Museum. In Luxor, you’ll head to visit Valley of the Kings, Karnak & Hatshepsut temples, and the fanciful Colossi of Memnon. Don’t miss such an imaginary chance and book your trip in the mighty land now.
Starting from 525 $.
2 Days Cairo and Luxor Tours from El Gouna is More Than Enough to Explore The Living Wonders of Egypt
The beauty of Egypt cannot be measured or quantified by any means. The video does a great job of reflecting the enchanting immortal wonders of Egypt but nothing beats the real thing. Listen to the true calling of destiny and cast your eyes on the purest definitions of ancient, allure and natural.
- Tour Location Will Be In Luxor and Cairo.
- Tour Duration for 2 Days / 1 night.
- Tour Availability Every Day.
- Pickup Point and Drop Point Will be at your hotel.
- Cairo and Luxor Tours from El Gouna Highlights:
- Day 1: Giza Pyramids - The Sphinx - The Valley Temple - The Egyptian Museum.
- Day 2: Karnak Temples - Hatshepsut Temple - Valley of The Kings - Colossi of Memnon.
First Day: Visiting Cairo Attractions - Fly to Luxor
In the morning time, we will accompany you from your hotel in El-Gouna to Hurghada airport to catch your flight to Cairo. Upon arrival, meet your Egyptologist tour guide to enjoy a majestic trip to visit Cairo’s most visited attractions such as Giza Pyramids Complex that attracts tourists from every single place in the world to visit.
It has some fantastic attractions including the three Giza Pyramids, which were built by three memorable pharaohs from the same Dynasty “Khufu, Khafre, Menkaure”.
In the complex too, you’ll find the mythical Sphinx that represents power and authority, which was built by King Khafre to protect the pyramids from the thieves. Another important attraction in Giza is Valley Temple, where most processes of mummification and purification of the mummy of the Pharaohs have been held.
Lunch will be preserved at a local restaurant with pyramids or Nile view. Then head to the terrific The Egyptian Museum to explore some of the most important Egyptian artifacts and monuments that date back to the most important Egyptian Pharaohs & Rulers just like the awesome treasures of Tutankhamun and his Golden Mask.
End your tour to Cairo, then you will be transferred to Cairo Airport to catch your flight to Luxor and overnight in 5* hotel.
Second Day: Visiting Luxor Landmarks - Back to El Gouna
Start the second day of your Cairo & Luxor tours from El Gouna with a tasty breakfast, then join your tour guide in an A/C vehicle to visit the most important highlights in Luxor such as The Valley of the Kings that consists burial tombs of many important Egyptian Pharaohs such as Seti I, Ramesses II, Hatshepsut, Tutankhamun, and many other magnificent pharaohs buried in decorated tombs.
Prepare yourself to visit Hatshepsut Temple hat was built by the lovely Queen Hatshepsut in addition to paying a visit to Colossi of Memnon, which were built in a very skillful way to depict Amenhotep III, you will try our boat tour in addition to our fancy lunch and finally, you are going to visit Karnak Temple to witness the largest and most important religious building from the ancient time.
At the end of the day transfer back to your hotel in El Gouna by a private A/C vehicle.
Remember that there are many other terrific activities to do & destinations to go in Egypt, so don’t forget to visit our Egypt tour packages if you prefer to spend more than day tour in Egypt or if you didn't find your dream vacation from El Gouna, then check our El Gouna tours and choose your excursion.
- Pick up services from your hotel in El-Gouna and return.
- Internal flight tickets (Hurghada to Cairo/Cairo-Luxor).
- All of your transfers are through a private A/C vehicle.
- One night accommodation at a 5* hotel in Luxor.
- Expert tour guide will accompany you through your trip.
- Mineral water and soft drinks during the whole trip.
- 2 Lunch meals during your trip.
- All taxes & Charges are already paid.
- Enter all the places mentioned in the itinerary with tickets provided by us.
- Things that haven’t been mentioned in the itinerary.